- Their achievements have consistently qualified Vee Technologies for the IAOP Global Outsourcing 100 list of the world's top service providers (2016, 2017, 2018)!
- Named to the Best of The Global Outsourcing 100 list in 2019 as a top performer for the last 10 years.
- Named to the Inc. 5000 list as one of America's fastest-growing companies for five consecutive years from 2015 to 2019. Here are some details on the MD Revenue Partners process, deliverables, and partner background.
- Initial Meeting
- Sign BAA and gather financial data
- Access 835s and build model
- Present Revenue Analysis
- Create Scope of Work
- Customer Agreement Signoff
- Initiate Revenue Recovery
- Monthly Status Update client meetings
- Completion of Revenue Recovery after 3 - 6 months.
- Wrapup meeting
- Client Testimonial request
Revenue Cycle Analytics
- Denial analytics
- Payer behavior and analytics
- Underpayment and zero payment analytics
- Automated RCM performance metrics
- Write-off & appeals data
- Data integration
- Detailed and insightful dashboard visualization
Quality & Security
- Certified HIPAA compliant
- Certified ISO 9001:2015 for quality management system
- Certified ISO 27001: 2013 for information security management system
- Certified AS9100D for aerospace standard
- SSAE-18, SOC-1 Type II - which ensures highest Internal controls over financial reporting, SOC-2 Type II - which ensures Security, availability, processing integrity, confidentiality or privacy
- Appraised as Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) for Development – CMMI-DEV Level 3