Allergy Testing & ImmunoTherapy
- Initial Meeting and practice review. We'll review your patient and payor mix to give you a better idea on the options for your practice.
- Sign up - You can sign up within minutes by providing just a few details on our practice analysis form.
- Pick a Testing Lab - If you're satisfied with your current lab we can easily confirm that they provide the tests you'll need. If not, we have labs we can recommend.
- No up front costs, no setup costs, no space requirements and no additional staff. Most practitioners start with Blood testing and grow their practice from there. All you need is a fridge to store the mix kits so we don't take away valuable space which can be used for exam rooms. Ramp up time is 7 Days or less.
- We ship you the mix kits specific to each patient. - After we get the test data back, we can determine if a patient qualifies for immunotherapy. If they do, we'll ship you the patient-specific mix kits or sublinguals.
- Ongoing support. - We will provide initial and ongoing training & support for Provider Staff, patients, and any billing questions.
- UPS 797 Training & compliance - It's worth mentioning that we are one of the only companies that will ensure you are up-to-date with your UPS 797 training & Compliance.